Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Sewing

I was lucky enough to get some sewing done today.

I just did a bit a free motion quilting today, but at least it counts for day 10 of the FMQ Challenge. I finished off the coloured thread on the little sample and started on the background in matching cream thread.

The May EQ block of the month came out today. Such fun, fast blocks to make.

I turned the extra Granny's Hankie blocks into pillow covers. I decided to just bind them, with the backing, just like a regular quilt. I need to hand-stitch the binding to the back.

With buttons on the backing.

This morning we woke to this!

This is what it looked like by the time the sun set. It is supposed to get warmer, so the snow should all melt pretty quick.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...