Friday, February 11, 2011

PhD Challenge Update

I have been working on my two projects for Myra's PhD Challenge.

I am really starting to enjoy hand-quilting again. I am using Valdani 35wt cotton quilting thread - which is my favorite for hand quilting. I think I have figured out the quilting designs for the Bear Paw's quilt too.

I finished making all the half square triangles (they are 6½" squares) for D's Quilt too, they just need to be trimmed and sewn into pinwheel blocks.

Last week I won this Zentagles book!!! And it came today!!! Thank-you so much Jill (aka the Quilt Rat)! Zentagles is an art form that I have been wanting to try.

Jill even signed the book on her project page!

A while ago I also won PDF Cookbooks from Linda (aka Scrapmaster) - thank-you so much Linda - the recipes and quilt pictures are fantastic!!

Four rabbits today - hopefully that is all of them!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...