Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Applique

Today I pieced a square that I will add some applique to.


All ready to stitch down.



I am using the freezer paper and invisible thread zig-zag method of applique. I am making a little quilt that I can practice some free motion quilting on. It will have a large border with lots of room for feathers - I hope! This block pattern is from Quilter's Newsletter Magazine, issue number 360, March 2004.

I noticed that Marlene over at Sipiweske Quilt Design has some more pictures of this weekends quilt show. Myra at Tactile Pleasures in Fabric has some great pictures too.

I was thrilled this weekend to get an email that my Spanish Steps quilt picture in now on Judy Martin's website! It is from the Scraps book.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...