Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Still Sewing Squares

Finished cutting out all the squares for the "Spanish Steps" borders. I have been busy sewing them together. All the 3 square units are pieced.

Now I am sewing the pieced units together. I laid them all out first to make sure that the colours were evenly spaced. It should go pretty quickly now, so that I will be on track to finish the borders this week.


There was a lot of activity at the bird feeder today. A flock of partridges came. At first there was just a pair, the rest of the flock was pacing along the other side of the neighbor's fence.


The rabbit just watched.


Later the whole flock came and joined them. Before dark I noticed that the partridges were all huddled down under the trampoline in the back.

Have a great day! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...